Would you like to make a difference in the Vista community?
Do you have a special skill that could benefit one of the many events held in the downtown Vista area?
Do you just have a talent for lending a hand and helping others?
Become a volunteer at any of the Vista Village Business Association Special Events that occur throughout the year.
Follow these steps and you’ll be volunteering in no time!
- Visit our VVBA Special Events page to see the event schedule for this year.
- Find an event that interests you.
- When you are ready to commit to specific volunteering opportunity, download the volunteer application form and download the volunteer waiver.
- Complete the form and fax or mail it to the designated point of contact and we will promptly be in touch with you to discuss the volunteer opportunities for the event you’ve selected.
It’s that simple!
Find the Right Opportunity
Now that you understand how to volunteer for a VVBA special event, make sure you find the opportunity that suits you best!
- Choose an event that you’re passionate about
- Find an opportunity that matches your skills, interests, and schedule
- Be sure to follow up promptly to get the full details on the event and all of the opportunities that are available for that event
Be a Great Volunteer
Part of having a great volunteer experience relies on your ability to be a great volunteer.
These basic principles are good to keep in mind:
- Be professional
- Honor your volunteer commitments
- Extend gratitude to an organization for any training or professional development you receive while volunteering
The Vista Village Business Association would like to extend a sincere “thank you” to all of past VVBA volunteers for the wonderful job they’ve done in helping us make the downtown Vista events a great success; and to all of our future volunteers for allowing us to continue to positively impact our community.