The VVBA serves the downtown Vista area through an Executive Director who works with member volunteers who serve on various committees. Committee issues and programs are identified and planned by the membership.
VVBA Committees & Goals:
- Design/Mural: Enhancing the visual quality of downtown Vista using the basic design elements in the existing environment.
- Organization: Building an effective volunteer-driven management organization, guided by professional staff, with public and private support.
- Economic Vitality: Recruitment of new businesses to balance the retail/service mix, putting vacant space back into productive use and improving the District’s competitive market position.
- Promotion: Planning and advertising the downtown as a unified shopping area through promotional events and marketing.
- Annual Rod Run, August
- Winterfest & Tree Lighting, December
- St. Patrick’s Day Event, March
- Annual Taste of Vista, June
- Health & Safety Day, February
Meetings are held around the downtown. Contact our office or relevant committee chair for the date of their next meeting.
If you would like to volunteer and contribute to any of the events which the VVBA is part of check out the Vista Volunteers Section. For further information, call or email our office.
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am to 2pm or by appointment
Phone: (760) 414-9391
Email: Executive Director, Jeffrey Frankel, firstname.lastname@example.org